Event for subclassing FTParagraph

  • From: rblist@xxxxxx
  • To: ftcdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 06:40:56 -0500

Hello Brendan,

we have the following events for subclassing to name the new classes:

FTDocument
FTPage
FTObject

I wish we had also an event for subclassing FTParagraph like above.

I have changed FTParagraph at some spots to implement additional functionality.
So I need to change FTC at several places (8) with each new Update.

I have the impression that a lot of users might want to make changes to
FTParagraph.

Bei AOL gibt's jetzt kostenlos eMail f?r alle.  Klicken Sie auf AOL.de um
heraus zu finden, was es sonst noch kostenlos bei AOL gibt.