[FSW Project] Re: FSW Project Meeting Update

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2015 03:50:52 -0800

Everyone please note that this means that the upcoming meeting which was scheduled for Friday 2/13 at 9:00 PM is CANCELLED. I will be rescheduling the meeting according to Rob's schedule within the next few weeks.

See you all soon!

Regards,
Nate

On 2/6/2015 10:42 PM, Mikhail Gofman wrote:
Dear Nate,

Yeah, lets reschedule.

Please let me know when.

Thank you so much for coordinating this!

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
-Mikhail

On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 10:18 PM, Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Mikhail,

    Rob unfortunately thought that we were supposed to meet tonight
    and had told me that he won't be in town next Friday. Would you
    still like to meet? I'm going to reschedule with him at a later
    date whether or not we decide to meet, let me know what you'd like
    to do.

    Thanks,
    Nate