[FSW Project] Re: FSW Meeting

  • From: Mikhail Gofman <migsoft2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 18:38:10 -0700

Thanks, Nate! I will initiate the meeting!

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
-Mikhail

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 6:31 PM, Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hello,

Sorry, I unfortunately won't be available for the meeting tonight, if even
to host the call. Everyone's Skype name is as follows:

Ashwin: ash-win212
Jeremy: jiz2407 (? this is what appears for his Skype name) or
kaos_x5s@xxxxxxxx as he stated in his email earlier
Mikhail: migsoft
Robert: rcabral1990
Vihang: vihangmi10

I apologize once again that I won't be able to make it tonight, but
hopefully you guys will be fine without me.

Regards,
Nate

On 4/15/2015 6:10 PM, Mikhail Gofman wrote:

Dear All,

I will have to join you today over Skype.

I think since many people cannot make it in person, I think it would
make more sense to hold the entire meeting over Skype.

My Skype name is migsoft.

Nate, will you be able to initiate a conference call?

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
-Mikhail