[FSW Project] Re: Could you please get Vihang on Board

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: scott.stetzko@xxxxxxxxx, fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 17:04:31 -0700

Hey Scott,

Please visit this link <//www.freelists.org/list/fswproject> to subscribe to the group's mailing list. Please make note that, as we discussed today, our introductory meeting this semester is set for next Wednesday at 7:00 PM and may last as long as 2 hours depending on how it goes. I'll be figuring out the place by early next week and will let everyone know by Wednesday. Regardless, though we'll probably be meeting in person, we're more than willing to accommodate anyone who can't be at the meeting in-person via a corresponding Skype call. Please keep this in mind in case that works better for your schedule!

See you next week!

Thanks,
Nate

On 9/10/2014 6:55 PM, Nathan Cobb wrote:
Hello Scott,

Thanks,
Nate

On 9/9/2014 11:16 PM, Mikhail Gofman wrote:
Dear Nate,

Could you please add Vihang to the team?

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
-Mikhail