[fswproject] Re: 3 pm online chat

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Susan Sober <spsblau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 13:29:02 -0800

Susan,

My apologies, I forgot to send out an email to reschedule the meeting for
today. Mikhail told me he was going to New York this weekend (so I assumed he'd
be traveling most of this weekend), and I have another project that I need to
work on as well. Would it be okay if we rescheduled the meeting for next week
on Saturday at the same time?

Sorry again about this, I hope I didn't create any inconvenience for you.

Regards,
Nate