[fsug-calicut] hi baiju,

  • From: Manjush G.Menon <manjush@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 11:07:40 GMT+1

hi baiju, I would like to try out the cvs problem. I have development exp using cvs but for that i need an account as developer and the cvs repository/dir name on the remote server. so if you can get that to me (username: manjush), i will confirm the remote cvs configuration and will mail you the procedures Also, i would like to be a member in this effort. what all should i have? (linux version, machine conf etc? ) do mail in detail bye Manjush G. Menon Linux registered user #288871 Sofker Solutions pvt Ltd, Ernakulam.

The making of Brazillian football