[fsug-calicut] Re: freedomwalk

  • From: "Kishore A" <kishore.asok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 09:44:57 +0530

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 7:17 PM, Jemshid KK <jemshidkk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> there is better route, which goes stright to rec from koduvally. and
> the distance is a maximum of 6 km. infact there are few buses on the
> route.

 Is Koduvally-Chundappuram-Pulparambu mukku-Pullavoor-REC the route you
mean? That's 6 km.

By the way, due to the Pooja holidays and exams starting on Monday, I don't
think it's possible to arrange a seminar or any such public meeting here at
NIT. A small, informal reception could be possible, and the group can
refresh themselves (Deepak sir has offered to host them at his quarters) but
if anyone can think of arranging a better meeting along
Koduvally-Kunnamangalam, better take that route.

Any progress on the proposed programme at Calicut? Can we think of involving
someone outside the sphere of Free Software, and connected with Social and
Environmental Activism? Anyone has contacts with Prof. Shobheendran, the
environmentalist? I remember seeing him at NIT for a programme organized by
NSS.

Regards,
Kishore
--