[fsug-calicut] Re: SMS language in the list

  • From: sooraj kenoth <soorajkenoth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sajjadkm@xxxxxxxxx, fsug-tvm <ilug-tvm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, fsug-calicut <fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 17:21:53 +0530

the objective of language is to convey the idea.

are sure that you are always typing in proper case and proper punctuations
at all time?

every one adapt the language for his convenience at each time.

i'm a supporter of this short language"

it can  be used as long as it can covey the idea.
it can be used as long not create a misunderstanding and/or communication
gap.

just use your brain before making the usage;
for a doctor BP means blood pressure
and for a mechanical engineer is barometric pressure.
the situation mks the difference.

i'm sure that nobody has an confusion in decoding mks> makes.

in normal case mks stands for meter, kilo, second.(unit system)