[fsug-calicut] Re: GNOME 3.0 Release Party

  • From: jaseem abid <jaseemabid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut <fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 13:10:32 +0530

--
Jaseem Abid
+91 8891 72 43 72

===================================

This email was sent from a computer using an advanced
operating system used by over 75% of the world's
supercomputers. The total cost of this software was
$0. This system does not need anti-virus software because
it's design and security measures are more sophisticated
than a lot of heavily-marketed software. If, because of clever
marketing and social engineering, you use inferior software,
you may wish to use an anti-virus program to check it,
because your system may be vulnerable to suffering from
and then spreading viruses.

May the source be with you. know more <http://fossmeet.in/>
<http://fossmeet.in/>