[fsug-calicut] Re: Enquiry

  • From: Baiju M <malayalamlinux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Vimal Joseph <vimalekm@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 19:12:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Vimal,
             More details about installing LTS systems are
available in
GNU/Linux Utilities for Education CDROM (GLUE CD). All necessary
packages are available in that CDROM. You can read the proposal
by Ajith Kumar here:
http://malayalamlinux.sourceforge.net/edu/proposal-by-ajith.html
It gives all details about hardware costs, advantages of LTS
systems etc.
Now I am fully involved in Malayalam  GNU/Linux Project.  So
that you contact Free Software User Group Kozhikode members for
more details. (I CCed his mail to the group mailing list). You
can get the latest CDROM from Rajeesh (ph:0495 355415)
If you asking the the CDROM for installing in any school, FSUG
will give it  you without any cost.
If you are from TVM you can contact me (just drom me a mail).
There is another FSUG group at kochi (I think Raghavendra Bhat,
a member of that group has got that CDROM).

Regards,
Baiju M

On

http://finance.yahoo.com