[fslug] Re: [fslug] Première Réunion / First meeting

  • From: Alois Cochard <alois.cochard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fslug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 21:39:19 +0100

Hello all,

I'll write in English to be sure everyone is able to get my answer ;)

I'm living in Lausanne but working in Neuchatel, so for the real life
meeting it will be better during the evening (I arrive in Lausanne near
18h30).
But for the virtual one it's of course possible at anytime !

And no preference for the date, but as soon as possible I would say.

Would be happy to meet you all face to face and share some FOSS experiences
!

Regards,

Alois Cochard
http://aloiscochard.blogspot.com