[fsf60k] the book

  • From: akillelea@xxxxxxx
  • To: FSF60K@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 17:08:17 -0400

Hi everyone,

I finally got to open the family's book from Mike -- it is really very
touching.? Agree with Bill about the copyright questions if we sold it, as it's
obviously a collage made from some old school textbooks, but couldn't we print
a couple color copies and have them available, say at Cow Harbor Day and
similar, for people to see.? With translations, of course (I volunteer if you
like, or whoever has time).? It was a very sweet idea, and it's nice to hear
thank you, I agree with Pete.

Also, Millie, I will work with you at the Cow Harbor table for as much time as
I can handle, can you let me know what time you will be there??

Another idea - I suggest to take some photocopies of brochures or business
cards or whatever from FSF60K and Students as well if you like, (I assume we'll
have them out Cow Harbor Day) to some of the zillion garage sales we see around
this season, and suggest that if they have certain types of items left, that
they consider donating those items?(and/or $$ eventually) to Students -- would
that be helpful, or the reverse?? I am willing to do this with whatever time I
can find.? If you'd like it, what would be the best way to do the donation?

About the banos secos, I have no knowledge or comment?- I defer to others with
expertise.

Best to all, sorry I can't attend Thursday meetings right now,

Fran Killelea