[fsf60k] rope pump

  • From: "Wiltamuth, Dick" <Dick.Wiltamuth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 15:49:47 -0500

dear friends,
on the nuevo water project, george has been investigating a technology
he just learned about, the rope pump, that sounds very promising in
terms of cost, dependability and maintenance. plus, it's made in
nicaragua. the company is bombas de mecate, and a helpful web site is
www.ropepump.com.
if you have a chance, check out the information. the system is being
evaluated by our colleagues in chacraseca, and we expect to have more
answers soon. the goal is to approve a purchase at our june 14 meeting.