[fsf60k] next meeting date change, and community garden info

  • From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60K@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 13:57:43 -0400

Hello to All. I spoke with Dick in the past day or two and we thought that
since a few folks contacted us saying they couldn't make a July 1 meeting
because it was right before a holiday weekend, we should move the meeting
one week back. So our next regular meeting of Friends of Students for 60000
will be on July 8, same time same place. That's 7:30 pm in room H109 of Npt.
HS. Sorry for the change, but we don't want a small turnout when we may get
a larger one  by waiting a week. Also, below is a communication from Carol
Werblin about the Hunt. Gateway Garden project. Anyone interested can
contact her or drop by to help or learn what's going on. I just found this
out now, at 2pm on Saturday. (computer and phone have been in and out of
being up and down).
Hope to see a lot of you there on July 8 at our meeting.
PW