[fsf60k] Re: fsf60k Digest V6 #107

  • From: akillelea@xxxxxxx
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 11:34:18 -0500 (EST)

 Thanks George, but for the record, the original film festival idea was
Millie's!
Fran

From: "gpardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gpardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [fsf60k] Re: [fsf60k] Re: fsf60k Digest V6 #107
Date: Wed, Nov 30, 2011 7:30 am

Millie, sorry you won't be able to make it. You will be missed.  I agree the
film festival was a great success and I also think it needed to be publicized
more.  I think we need a person that has experience in marketing and can focus
on publicity so that would free up the event organizer (or committee) to focus
on the event, as that is enough work.  So if anyone is on freelist fits the
bill feel free to step forward or if anyone knows anyone that fits the bill
please put the word out.  They would not be required to attend all meetings but
could just do their marketing thiing.  I'm sure the students would pitch in
too, so it would probably be more of direction giving than stuffing envelopes.
Just food for thought. See you tomorrow. Best, George. P.S. thanks again to
Fran for

Sent from my HTC Status™ on AT&T