[fsf60k] Re: fsf60k Digest V4 #72

  • From: willenguys@xxxxxxx
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 15:59:44 -0400

sorry,cant make it. please keep me informed and let me know if there ios anything i cando, millie

Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 11:59:01 -0400
From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [fsf60k] meeting Thurs night

Greetings. Tomorrow night is July 2, the first Thursday of the month. We
will be holding our regular monthly meeting at 7:30pm in room H 109. We have much to discuss and hope you can all come. Happy 4th of july, but do try to
come to our meeting on the 2nd!. See you. PW and DW

End of fsf60k Digest V4 #72