[fsf60k] Re: fsf60k Digest V3 #100

  • From: Carol Werblin <cwerblin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 18:26:09 +0000

I may have raffle tickets left over from my last fundraiser.  I will let you
know as soon as I find out how many.  Is it okay if some are already torn into
sections of 10 or 20?

Carol> Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 14:02:39 -0400> From: FSF60K@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
Digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: "FSF60K DigestSubscribers"@freelists.org> Subject:
fsf60k Digest V3 #100> > fsf60k Digest Mon, 27 Oct 2008 Volume: 03 Issue: 100>
> In This Issue:> [fsf60k] Friends Fall Fete> >
----------------------------------------------------------------------> > Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2008 14:02:36 -0400> From: "Kristi Lalor" <kristi.lalor@xxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [fsf60k] Friends Fall Fete> > Hi everyone...> So here's an update:> >
162 envelops were sent out in total for invitations.> > Central office's
mailboxes (minus Dr. McDermott because she had an> invitation mailed directly
to her) were filled w/invitations> > I cannot get ahold of Phil to get him the
fliers. I tried to find his house> # on Franklin St. because besides e-mailing
him the invitation/RSVP form, I> thought I would just stick 100 in his mailbox,
but no luck reaching him or> using white pages to get his address....Mr.
White?> > Faculty mailboxes in the high school will be finished being filled
with> invitations/RSVP forms thanks to student, Connor Nolan (and his>
friends?)--Mrs. McLaughlin approved this before he went ahead and did this> for
us.> > I'm still frequently calling Emily Rogers about getting the groups of>
students she formed out there to their designated spots (which have been> given
to them already) to get more items for the auction. I will be out> there more
collecting stuff, as well as Dick (thanks!)> > The press release is out, thanks
to Dick, too!> > Millie, Kate, and Dot helped group items that will be put
together on the> night of the auction. I'm hoping that someone or a couple of
people can help> take over dealing with the collected items. Anyone????? That
would involve> putting them into baskets or coming up with some way of
packaging these> items for presentation (think CHEAP!)...we have gift
certificates that need> to be displayed somehow appropriately, too.> Anyone
have rolls of raffle tickets that we can give out that night? I think> I have
one red roll somewhere. Any ideas on the cost of the raffle>
tickets...each?...5 for XX....$10 for XX???? Any suggestions? Anyone>
interested in helping come up with decoration ideas (fall themed?) I will be>
taking that day off of work to go to the Thatched Cottage and help decorate,>
but I was hoping someone would be able to come up with the decoration items>
(cheap!)--centerpieces??> > Awards for the supermarkets?! I haven't heard from
any of the supermarket> representatives yet. I'm hoping at least 3 show. I will
be contacting them> this week to remind them.> > Please, if you can TELL
EVERYONE YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS EVENT. We need to have> a nice size guest list.
How many checks do you have so far Mr. White? Or how> many people?> > Thanks
everyone!> > Kristi: 631 896 9180> > > > ------------------------------> > End
of fsf60k Digest V3 #100> ****************************>
http://windowslive.com/connect/post/wedowindowslive.spaces.live.com-Blog-cns!20EE04FBC541789!167.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_092008