[fsf60k] Re: fsf60k Digest V2 #57

  • From: kate shreck <kcshr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 12:53:41 -0400

Glad to hear you're coming, Peter. Yes, there are tables of 10 or 12 for the dinner. Cocktail hour is both inside and outside with a Mariachi Band. DJ for dancing upstairs at the dinner. Hope to see many FSFS. Kate Shreck ----- Original Message ----- From: <FSF60K@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <Digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 12:37:45 -0400
From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [fsf60k] Re: fsf60k Digest V2 #55

Thanks for the reminder of the OLQM gourmet by the bay Nicaragua Fundraiser. I intend to go for several reasons. I believe it will be a good time. I want to support their Nicaragua project. They have always supported ours, meaning the kids' projects. And I'm sure some of the OLQM folks will reciprocate and
join us at our Summer Sunset Soiree on July 28 at Millie's. So barring any
conflicts that I can't foresee at the moment, I'll be there. Maybe we could
get a table of FSFS folks, if they have table settings like that. PW

Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 14:33:29 -0500
From: "Wiltamuth, Dick" <Dick.Wiltamuth@xxxxxxxxxxx>

dear friends,
on friday, june 8, 7-midnight, the nicaragua committee at our lady queen
of martyrs in holding a major fund-raiser, gourmet by the bay, at the
thatched cottage in centerport. the event features an open bar all
evening, dinner, dessert, dancing and more. the price is $75 per person,
but donations can be made if you're not able to attend. make all checks
payable to olqm nicaragua committee, and mail your ticket request by may
31 to nicaragua project, c/o ann meyer, 9 greenleaf dr., huntington, ny
11743, 631-262-1242.

End of fsf60k Digest V2 #55

End of fsf60k Digest V2 #57