[fsf60k] Re: fsf60k Digest V2 #43

  • From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 17:35:12 -0400

George. I am back from Virginia after seeing Dick Streb. I know you went to
the SF60 meeting last week, and Slagle wasnt there. I think you and I should
meet with him and a few of his Nica trip chairs. he/they may spend the money
on other stuff if we don't sit with them and get specific. I dont really
know if he knows whats going on, what's important, or if the kids do. I may
stop by their meeting tonight if I can. PW

Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 22:59:56 -0400
From: "George Pardo" <pardo123@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [fsf60k] NA Water Funding

Dear Friends,
Last night I gave a presentation at the SF60K meeting on the water project
in Nuevo Amanecer at the request of Bill Slagle.  SF60K has unallocated
funds that they may want to use to provide part of the money required for
this project.  I need to speak to Bill further on this matter.

Below is the address to my personal website, cut and paste it into your
browser to access it:

http://george0224.multiply.com/

Under the Blog heading, you will find links to my pictures from my recent
trip to Nicaragua and also a link to video of the installation of the Solar
Pealflo pump.

Be Well,
George

End of fsf60k Digest V2 #43