[fsf60k] come to dinner

  • From: "richard wiltamuth" <dwiltam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 17:18:30 -0400

dear friends,
here are the words on the flier for our annual fundraiser. we realize
the times are tough, but we would appreciate having your and yours
come to this event, which is the one and only fundraiser friends will
be having this year.
if you have questions, call pete white at 631-757-6150 or email
pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hope to see you on nov. 13, if not before.

   Friends'      Fall          Fete
Celebrate with Friends of Students for 60,000
Enjoy a fine dinner and live music in the beautiful setting of The
Thatched Cottage, Centerport, 7-10:30 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 13.
The array of international offerings begins with cheeses, fresh fruits
and vegetables, hot hors d'oeuvres and cold canapés, and progresses to
stations for pasta and meats, entrees served in silver chafing dishes,
wok cookery, crepes and Swiss raclette. All this is provided for $75
per person, including beer and wine.
Friends works closely with the renowned Students for 60,000 at
Northport High School in continuing a tradition of aiding those in
need locally, nationally and internationally. Several awards will be
presented to our neighbors who best uphold this tradition.
Because seating is limited, please RSVP by Oct. 20 by sending a check,
payable to Friends of Students for 60,000 Inc., to FSF60K Inc., 16
Stony Hollow Rd., Centerport, NY 11721. Friends is a 501(c)3 nonprofit
charitable organization; contributions are tax-deductible. All
proceeds will benefit Long Island outreach centers and other
charitable projects.

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
An archive of messages is available at //www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k.
FAQ'are available at //www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***