[fsf60k] august 7

  • From: michael cipoletti <ikecip@xxxxxx>
  • To: FSF60K@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 00:36:03 -0400

hey everyone.
on august 7th we will be having a celebration to mark the nearly 20 years of
work that the club/friends and offshoots have done in chac/nicaragua. we will
also celebrate 15 years since my first trip to chacraseca (like a quinceanera
complete with me in a pink dress and a crown)
conchita and the team of scholarship students began planning this in november
of last year and the community is very excited for the event. all the people
that have been involved in the past are being invited and there may be a number
of special surprises.

the reason for this message is twofold.
a) if you want to come to chac on the 7th please do!
b) if you have photos from your trip that you would be willing to donate to the
murals the community is making please send them to me to take down.

hope you are all well and i will hear from you soon.
michael cipoletti
1 torpie st boston ma 02120