[fsf60k] Thurs. June 3 Meeting

  • From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 11:42:48 -0400

Hello to All,

        Here's a reminder that this Thursday evening at 7:30pm we will be having
our regular monthly meeting in room H 109 of Npt. HS. We hope to have Mike
Cipoletti, fresh back from his most recent trip to Nicaragua with SUNY
Binghamton, at the meeting. We have many topics to discuss, including recent
grant attempts, baseball equipment, George's new initiative, etc. We also
hope to make progress on our issues involving improved communication among
the helping groups. So please do your best to attend and participate. We
need you.

        Also, Thurs night is also Senior Awards Night at the HS, so parking may
be
a problem. You may have to do a bit more walking to get to us, or be
resourceful. Hope to see you there Thurs. evening. PW

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
An archive of messages is available at //www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k.
FAQ'are available at //www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***