[fsf60k] Students for 60000 Gourmet Dinner and Comedy Night, Mar. 28

  • From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60K@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 20:50:09 -0400

Hola to all. That means Hello to all of you who haven't been to Nicaragua
lately. Also Feliz Pasqua tambien. That means Happy Easter also. It may be
Easter by the time you read this. I hope to see all of you first Thurs. of
April for our next Friends of SF60000, INc. meeting at Npt. HS, 7:30pm.
Especially to hear of the success of the Morty, Millie Willen, George, Megan
Pardo, Mike Cipoletti trip to Nicaragua this past week. But right now I have
a very happy announcement and big favor. Here comes....

This coming Friday night, March 28, the April Nicaragua Committee of the
Students for 60000 is sponsoring/producing its 6th annual Gourmet Dinner and
Comedy Night at the HS. All proceeds will go toward their April 16-24 Nica
projects. The event is from 6 - 10 p.m., with dinner from 6-8 and comedy
from 8-10. The food is from about 30 or more area restaurants who are
volunteering/donating their time and best entrees. Also kids, their
parents/grandparents are making their best dishes also. Oh, and I am making
4 chickens. In the past all my chicken went quickly. The food alone is worth
your coming Friday night. Then there's the comedy. The three comedians are
from the Gotham Comedy Club in NYC, the largest and best known comedy club
in NYC. The owner is Chris Mazzilli, Npt. grad from 1983. He's being very
generous here, giving us some of his best comics on a Fri. night. In the
past they've been excellent. Yes, Chris is NY Mets Lee Mazzilli's cousin.
Also, his dad is Angelo Mazzilli, former owner of the grocery store that is
now Pat's on Larkfield and Pulaski. Chris is terrific. So will be the food
and comedy. So,....how many tickets can I put you down for?   Please call me
at home 757 6150, or email me back to this email address or
pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, or call the students' office phone at 262 6709. Oh,
did I mention that all proceeds will be going to the poorest of the poor in
Nica? HOpe to see you there Fri. the 28th PWhite

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
An archive of messages is available at //www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k.
FAQ'are available at //www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***