[fsf60k] Solar Cookers & H2O Pasteurization

  • From: L Morella <lyndalaura@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 11:25:38 -0500

Dear Friends,

We brought a Solar Cooking Kit and a Water Pasteurization Indicator to Nuevo
Amanacer last April. I purchased them from Solar Cookers International. We
cooked potatoes and heated water which reached the necessary temp for safe
drinking.
I hope they still have them and continued to use them - they're just so used to
using wood. Looking forward to knowing how the cookers worked out after the Feb
trip.

Buena Suerte,
Lynda Morella