[fsf60k] Nov. meeting postponed

  • From: pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 02:12:46 +0000 (GMT)

Greetings,

We hope all of you survived he effects of the hurricane and are back on your
feet by now. Due to the storm, and the fact that so many were/are still without
power (Kate is still out as of tonight, Nov. 7) we did not hold our Nov.
meeting as scheduled on Nov. 1. Schools were closed until just today, and now
there's another storm occurring. Kate and I decided that it would be best for
all involved to move our next meeting until after Thanksgiving, Thursday Nov.
29th. This meeting, due to the emergency, will be a double meeting and count
for Nov. and Dec. We hope you can all come. We'll be reminding you of the new
postponement date, Nov. 29.

We did have a successful walkathon on Oct. 28th, and we hope all who walked or
pledged will take care of all walkathon business and bring their pledges,
checks, any other relevant walkathon business to the Nov. 29th meeting. We've
lots to do/decide on that date, so we hope all can come. Please make every
effort to be there.

Thank you.

Pete and Kate