[fsf60k] Meeting tomorrow, Thursday, Dec. 6, 7:30pm NHS

  • From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 18:07:23 -0500

Hello to all, Sorry for posting this so late. I have been very involved with
the passing of the great Dick Streb, and many activities with the club and
emailing you got behind me. Sorry. To all a Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas
and Happy New Year in case we don't see you TOMORROW NIGHT, THURSDAY, DEC.
6, AT 7:30 PM IN ROOM H-109 for our monthly meeting. Please try to come. We
have much to discuss and, hey, it's only once a month.... So do try to make
it. We need to be voting on a few things and the more folks, the sounder the
vote.  Be well, and we hope to see you tomorrow night. Pete White and Dick
Wiltamuth

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
An archive of messages is available at //www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k.
FAQ'are available at //www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***