[fsf60k] Meeting postponed one week

  • From: pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 03:02:17 +0000 (GMT)

Greetings.

Due to the 4th of July falling on this Wednesday, several folks are away/busy
Thursday. Therefore we think it is best to move our regular meeting for July
back one week, until July 12th. We hope this is ok and best for all, and we
also hope to see a good many of you at Npt. HS, room H 109, at 7:30 p.m. on
July 12th.

We have many topics to discuss/decide. We are at/near our goal of $10000 for
the Nicaragua Housing Project, with large donations pledged from SF 60K and
some individual alumni ($1000 each from two alumni), and some other donations
pledged from our members. We also are planning our second newsletter and
beginning discussions about a possible adult Nicaragua trip this fall.

Please come Thursday evening, July 12th.

Thanks.

Pete and Kate