[fsf60k] Meeting Thursday Oct. 1

  • From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 11:42:42 -0400

Hola to All, Time flies and it is soon the first Thursday of the month, Oct.
1. So we will be having our regular monthly meeting at 7:30pm in room H 109
this Thursday evening. Please come. We're on the brink of several major
things: water project in Nuevo Amanecer, web site taking shape, formation of
campus/other chapters, and of course we're awaiting new ideas/new business
from whomever can come. We hope you can come. Thanks. PW

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
An archive of messages is available at //www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k.
FAQ'are available at //www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***