[fsf60k] Re: July 12 meeting

  • From: gpardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 22:33:21 -0500

Hi Pete,

I will not be able to attend tomorrow's meeting. Not sure
if I will be able to attend the August one too. Feel free to give me a
call or email if there is something I need to address. Still have not
had confirmation from Conchita on the total quantity of land for the
Comedor project. Rusty sent me an additional $220 that we were shy on
the study since we had an unexpected $350 increase due to the
translation labor. I am trying to send out the balance of the money we
owe to Jerry Arguello, for the study, in the next couple of days. All
those that received the draft plan for the Comedor Escolar Directiva
reorganization should send me some feedback. I will try to arrange a
conference call but it would be great if you can give me some written
comments so we can circulate them to the group before we have a
conference call, as that would make the meeting time more efficient.

Hope everyone is having a great summer.

Best,

George

On
2012-07-09 08:27, Peter White wrote:

> ***This is a message from a
member of Friends of Students for 60,000***

> Hola.
>
> I hope you
all remember that, due to last week being a long holiday weekend,
> we
postponed our regular July meeting until this coming Thursday eve.,
July
> 12, 7:30pm, rm H 109 at NHS. We have news in several departments,
would like
> to hear from you, would like to begin work on next edition
of FSF60K
> Newsletter and begin discussion on possible fall adult trip.
If you have
> topics to include, please get back to us. Please come to
the meeting.

> Pete and Kate
>
> ***
> You can unsubscribe from this