[fsf60k] Re: Happy Thanksgiving, and next meeting November 29th

  • From: revspfeil <revspfeil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 19:31:58 -0500

Hi Mike,

It has been ages since we have connected. I will be in Nica 1/21-27, and in
Chacraseca 1/23-26 with Leslie's group, JustHope. When will you be there? Hope
to see you sometime soon.

Susan

From:   ikecip@xxxxxx
Subject:        [fsf60k] Re: Happy Thanksgiving, and next meeting November 29th
Date:   November 25, 2012 7:27:53 PM EST
To:     fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
also will be in nicaragua
hope to make the february meeting
hope everyone is well
mc

Michael Cipoletti
FriendsNE
ikecip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
857-205-0236 Boston
505-89245142 Claro
505-83910685 Movistar
ikecip Skype
www.friendsne.org

On Nov 24, 2012, at 5:31 PM, Lisa <Lisapflanagan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry to miss it but I will be in Nicaragua.
Lisa

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 24, 2012, at 6:20 PM, Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi to All,

We hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving, despite the troubles of the past few
weeks with power outages and damages from the storm. As you hopefully heard
from a previous email message, we did not meet as scheduled in early
November since so many were out of power and the schools were closed. We
decided to postpone things until this coming Thursday evening, November
29th, 7:30 pm, room H 104 of Npt. HS. Since it is so close to our early
December meeting, we decided that this meeting will be a make up for the
Nov. meeting, and count for the December meeting as well. So it is a two for
one meeting, and it's really twice as important that you show. Also, the
issues to be discussed are  important, like a wrap up discussion of the
successful walkathon, the implementation of the SG Foundation grant, etc.,
so we hope many of you can and will make it. See you Thursday evening.

Be well,

Pete and Kate

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email
to fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
An archive of messages is available at //www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k.
FAQ'are available at //www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***

***