[fsf60k] Fwd: van insurance

  • From: Craft155@xxxxxxx
  • To: FSF60K@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 16:38:49 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 4/6/2013 11:56:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Craft155@xxxxxxx writes:

This is what I found out:
The insurance covers only vans that seat less than 9 people, not trucks.

I would be covered in Nic. for comprehensive and theft, not liability. The
benefit is $50,000.
I must be listed as the primary driver, with all other drivers listed.  I
do not drive a shift car.  Don't know whether or not that could be an issue
in case of an accident.  I'm willing to take the chance.

I was advised to check with the rental agency for liability coverage.

Hasta luego,

Jo-Anne

The insurance covers only vans that seat less than 9 people, not trucks.

I would be covered in Nic. for comprehensive and theft, not liability. The
benefit is $50,000.
I must be listed as the primary driver, with all other drivers listed.  I
do not drive a shift car.  Don't know whether or not that could be an issue
in case of an accident.  I'm willing to take the chance.

I was advised to check with the rental agency for liability coverage.

Hasta luego,

Jo-Anne

--- End Message ---

--- End Message ---