[fruityloops] Re: using GM files in FL

  • From: Rui.Barata@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 12:51:33 +0000

Hi Anthony

Since GM MIDI means General MIDI (and not any other "exclusive" Standard
like XG for Yamaha's, for ex.) I think you just have to Import your MIDI
files into FL.

Bye

Rui Barata
Parts Quality

Tel. +351 241 899 800  -  Fax. +351 241 899 872
E-mail: rui.barata@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.mitsubishi-trucks-eu.com

                      "March Anthony A1C 22

                      CS/SCDT"                     To:
<fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      <anthony.march@mcconn        cc:

                      ell.af.mil>                  Subject:  [fruityloops] Re:
using GM files in FL
                      Sent by:

                      fruityloops-bounce@fr

                      eelists.org

                      15-01-2003 19:06

                      Please respond to

                      fruityloops

Does FL 3.56 have the ability to make use of GM files that come with some
sample CDs?  I have some CDs that have the midi outlay included so as to
create endless fills and variations, but I am curious as to whether I can
use these in FL.  Any help would be appreciated.

Anthony March, A1C, USAF
Satellite, Wideband & Telemetry Systems Technician
Anthony.March@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
DSN:  743-3666
COMM:  316-759-3666