[fruityloops] Re: Very weird exporting problems...

  • From: "AndyEbling" <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 22:22:56 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "P. Diddy Records" <p_diddy_records@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2002 8:48 PM
Subject: [fruityloops] Re: Very weird exporting problems...

> I tried exporting that weird FLP file from 3.4 and the
> demo of 3.56... But it does the exact same thing. So
> I'm pretty sure it's corrupt. But what can I do? I
> don't want to lose my hard work.

Which version was the FLP created in originally?  Its not unknown for
cracked versions to corrupt FLPs exactly like this, so you risk loosing your
work if you are using a cracked version or originally created the FLP in a
cracked version.

> Another thing, what's this "looping mode"? I don't
> seem to be able to find it...

File->Export->Wav File

...which brings up a dialog asking where to save the file, you then select a
file name and click save.

You then get the wav render dialog box.  The looping mode option is set in a
drop down box about half way down the left side of the window.  The options
are cut remainder, leave remainder, wrap remainder.  You want leave
remainder.

Something else to check, have you accidentally filled in a pattern a long
way off the end of the song?  I'm wondering if fruity is trying to render
megabyte upon megabyte of silence.

If you want, you can mail me the flp (without the samples etc) and I can
have a look at it and try and figure it out.  I can't promise anything, but
its worth a go.

Andy