[fruityloops] Re: Using midi file with internal generators

  • From: "Jon Hudson" <hoolak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2003 17:13:04 +0100

I also have a midi related question.
I recently got a mobile phone which can playback standard midi files as
ringtones.
I am trying to export my own creations as midi files, which I do be
selecting > TOOLS > Misc Macros > Prepare for midi and then > File > Export
midi, but my channel instruments all playback as piano where in FL I had
selected different instruments to be played.
Anyone know the correct way to export to midi and have the instruments
chosen in MIDI Out epxorted so when the midi file is played back in i.e.
Windows Media Player I hear the instruments and not just all pianos.

Thanks

Jon

Get Hotmail on your mobile phone http://www.msn.co.uk/mobile