[fruityloops] Re: This is The Remix!

  • From: "P. Diddy Records" <p_diddy_records@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 08:20:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hey,

I produce Hiphop music, and I've recently started
remixing tracks. It's great fun and a huge learning
experience.

You can check out one of my remixes here:
http://stage.vitaminic.co.uk/main/ndp2/all_tracks/ the
other tracks are original instrumental productions -
More to come soon!

--- Andrew Ebling <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Tue, 2002-08-13 at 12:28, Gwydion Elderwyn wrote:
> >
> > > I would just use a normal web account, but you
> don't get
> > > the preview streaming unless you pay a lot of
> money.
> >
> > If you don't mind using Realaudio format, you can
> stream it from any HTTP
> > web server.
> >
> > To do this, create your RM file - you can do this
> using the free
> > "Realproducer" from real.com.
> >
> > Then create a plain text file with a RAM
> extension, and inside that file put
> > just one line; the URL to your RM file.
> >
> > e.g., if I have a piece called "music.rm", then
> the first and only line of
> > "music.ram" would read
> > http://www.mywebsite.com/music.rm (assuming it's
> in the root, of course)
> >
> > Upload both the RM and RAM files to your website.
> For your "preview" link,
> > point to the RAM file, not the RM file.
> >
> > What happens is that when Realplayer is asked to
> open an RAM file, it reads
> > the RAM file and starts downloading the RM file
> listed inside, but instead
> > of downloading it all first, it plays as it
> downloads - ie, it streams it!
>
> Cool.  Thanks for the tip Gwydion.  Come to think of
> it, I think
> CoolEdit 2000 will export to real audio too. :)
>
> Andy
> --
>
> The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are
> confidential and may
> be legally privileged. If you have received this
> e-mail and you are not
> a named addressee, please inform us as soon as
> possible on
> +44 118 901 2999 and then delete the e-mail from
> your system. If you are
> not a named addressee you must not copy, use,
> disclose, distribute,
> print or rely on this e-mail. Any views expressed in
> this e-mail or any
> attachments may not necessarily reflect those of
> Tao's management.
> Although we routinely screen for viruses, addressees
> should scan this
> e-mail and any attachments for viruses. Tao makes no
> representation or
> warranty as to the absence of viruses in this e-mail
> or any attachments.
> Please note that for the protection of our business,
> we may monitor and
> read e-mails sent to and from our server(s).
>
> Visit our website at http://tao-group.com/

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com