[fruityloops] Re: Midi controller = sweet goodness

  • From: "Sinatra Y2k" <sinatra_y2k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 09:31:09 -0700

Subject: [fruityloops] Re: Midi controller = sweet goodness

> Thanks for the info. 8 knobs eh? That's impressive  ;)

AND a keyboard ... whaddya want for $130.00 bucks?  Besides, with Fruity's
"learn" mode of assigning knobs, it is very easy to switch the knobs between
parameters ..

Maybe eight knobs isn't much for a live performance, but I only have two
hands, so in the confines of my bedroom, with a little time to work, eight
is twice as many as I ever really use at one time...  Native instruments
make a wicked little unit with TWO super-smooth, super sensitive knobs ..

Honestly - this thing is nice - it is so small and light you could easily
carry it around in a backpack.. My dream is a sooped-up laptop, one of those
keyboards and me sitting on the beach kicking out the tracks.  Well... maybe
not the beach (too sandy), but under a tree, on a bus, backpacking around
Europe ... whatever ....

Ah to dream!