[fruityloops] Re: FruityLoops for Pocket PC?

  • From: "Jon Hudson" <hoolak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 20:09:36 +0000

Seriously though I've been fiddling around with Griff Music Studio on my
Pcoket PC and I reckon that it's some serious kit.  Future Music mag raved a
healthy 8/10 on it.

Today I recorded my vioce into the Griff sampler and inserted it in to my
song.  This is all real audio man.  I couldnt believe it... I thought PPCs
where for yuppies.  :)