FRTM - Theme for this Thursday night...

  • From: Daniel Crawford <crawfodj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 09:30:21 -0600

Fellow Toastmasters,

I have chosen the theme of "*Get Off Your Buts*" for this Thursday night.

No, this is not a typo and I forgot the other "t". It has more to do with
the excuses we use to prevent ourselves for stretching and getting out of
our comfort zone. Robert proved that to me last Thursday night when I told
him "*But*, I am not ready...", "*But*, I have not done that before...", "*
But*, I haven't completed my 4th speech..." when asked to be the
Toastmaster. Thank you Robert for making me s-t-r-e-t-c-h...

I hope you all join us for a wonderfully inspirational meeting.

Please help me in preparing by confirming your role listed below or
volunteering, if you do not see your name and will be in attendance.Thanks

Your Toastmaster,

Daniel

*

Meeting Date: 09-02-2010