FRTM - Spooky October 25 Schedule... a few more confirmations needed!

  • From: "Lori High" <Lhightop2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 10:45:18 -0600

Good morning Toastmasters.

Please see our line-up for next weekâ Thank you for your early confirmationsâ

Sure helps the Toastmaster prepare!

Speakersâ Please prepare an Introduction for your Speech, send it to me along
with your Project name/time requirement and advise if you have any special
needs.  I would appreciate having this by Tuesday or Wednesday latest, if
possible.

**By Monday evening I hope to have all roles confirmedâany role not confirmed
by that time will be open to a volunteer.

Rumor has it we may have some Ghosts in the Graveyard at the meetingâ.    ;0)

Our THEME will beâ..   GHOST STORIES!

Paranormal Activity may be closer than you thinkâ..

Spooky Meeting Date:
Participant Lists:

October 25, 2012

Toastmaster

 <mailto:lisa.marty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Lori High  C

Table Topics

 <mailto:dirk@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Dirk Kittredge  C

General Evaluator

 <mailto:wea@xxxxxxxxxx> Earl Allen  C

Speaker #1

 <mailto:justrite2@xxxxxxxxxxx> Elizabeth Vidmar  P

Speaker #2

 <mailto:fmelamed@xxxxxxx> Feliks Melamed  C

Speaker #3

Shawnett Callahan  C

Speaker #4

 <mailto:ashukla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Anand Shukla  C

Evaluator #1

 <mailto:kathybarrett@xxxxxxxxxxx> Kathy Barrett  C

Evaluator #2

Colette Smith * P

Evaluator #3

OPEN

Evaluator #4

 <mailto:BrittanyLeeJones@xxxxxxxxx> Bill Farrand  C

Grammarian / Word of the Day

 <mailto:avesely22@xxxxxxxxx> Adam Vesely  C

Timer / Joker

 <mailto:BrittanyLeeJones@xxxxxxxxx> Brittany Jones  C

Inspiration

 <mailto:1inamelian@xxxxxxxxx> Amelia Autrey  C

Ah Counter

 <mailto:bchacon888@xxxxxxxxx> Beth Chacon  P

Quizmaster

 <mailto:TacEngraver@xxxxxxx> Pat Haugse  C

Greeter

 <mailto:shannonsilva2@xxxxxxxxx> Luke Vesely  P

Committed to your success through Toastmasters!

Lori High

Vice President of Education

Front Range Toastmasters

District 26 F4 Area Governor