FRTM - Re: Thursday's meeting

  • From: Shonnie Cline <scline@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "<dirk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>" <dirk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 03:05:10 +0000

So sorry I can't.  I'm out on travel till the last week of October. Sign me up
then.

Shonnie

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 15, 2012, at 7:02 PM, "dirk@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:dirk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<dirk@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:dirk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Howdy!

As your ever cheerful Toastmaster, we're looking for a few good men and women.

I am seeking a couple of speakers & a couple of evaluators.  I also need a
Greeter, an Inspirator and an Ah Counter.

This is short notice, but sometimes that's just the way it goes in our lives.
Step up-Step out!

Thanks!

Dirk