FRTM - Re: Need your extra Toastmasters Magazines

  • From: dirk@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 01:09:32 +0000

Thanks very much.  I've got the guest packets covered.  However I'd like to
consult with you about the membership packets.  I believre we'll have three new
members from last night's meeting.

Thanks very much, Karen.

Dirk

From: K ARCHER <karcher1234@xxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 01:05:31
To: Toastmasters<frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: FRTM - Re: Need your extra Toastmasters Magazines

Hi Dirk -

I have about a dozen or more magazines that I will bring next week (I would
have more but I give them out sometimes to people when I tell them how great
Toastmasters is!).

If you want/need help putting the packets together, I would be happy to help
you.

Thanks, Dirk!

Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length.

Robert Frost

Karen Archer
10571 Colorado Blvd A-306
Thornton CO  80233
303-254-5941
karcher1234@xxxxx

From: dirk@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FRTM - Need your extra Toastmasters Magazines
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 14:14:53 -0700

Friends, and especially those who are in two clubs...

As the VP of Membership, I'm putting together our primary marketing piece, the
Guest Packets.  In our guest packet we include a Toastmaster magazine as a
sample.  If you are in possession of either old or duplicate TM magazines,
please bring them to the next meeting.

Thank you very much my friends.

Dirk