FRTM - Re: Front Range Toastmasters invites you to Movie Night this Thursday

  • From: dirk@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Begaii,Bellerena" <Bellerena.Begaii@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 13:37:39 -0700

Billie,

You are welcome, and I'm glad you enjoyed our Movie Night event.It was a huge success as everyone who attended walked away learning something.  We try to have events like this every six weeks or so to keep things interesting and have our membership learn an assortment of skills to improve everyone's communication skill.

Regarding the movies... The DVD's were not mine, but I am in possession of two DVD's thatt we did not use.  I'd be happy to attend one of your meetings and show two speeches then lead the discussion with your group as we did on Movie Night.  Would this be "Movie Day?"

Would next week work for you?

Dirk