FRTM - Re: FRTM - You Should’a Been There!!!

  • From: kathyrbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: richa acharya953 <richa.acharya953@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 19:06:40 +0000 (UTC)

Nice Job Richa!

----- Original Message -----

From: "Richa Acharya" <richa.acharya953@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "FRTM" <FRTM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2015 11:19:31 AM
Subject: FRTM - You Should’a Been There!!!

A to do list: What?

Yeah! I’ll get to that tomorrow!

You know tomorrow never comes!!

I am yet to see a calendar with TOMORROW as one of the day!!!

You should’a been there. Why? Coz, you missed welcoming 3 guests. Our President
Colette Smith helped us not to be a procrastinator.

Listening to 4 amazing speakers is a treat.

Katelynn Stoll inspired all of us to face our fear. Shyness could be cured, and
Toastmaster is the medication. What a great testimony.

Zoe Toth with her 5-7 minutes impromptu speech left all of us in awe. Her ‘
Stay Motivated’ speech is going to help all of us.

Shonnie Cline took us on a horseback ride, the excitement of the horse and the
rider left Shonnie ,‘Black and Blue’.

Man of different voices Bill Farrand took us to a secret city of Kazakhstan. He
told us about the adventures and the characters he met there; we will not
forget “the environmentalist”.

Table topic master Ray Pezolt helped us to move passed the writer’s block. Some
told us about their memory lane, some were given the supernatural power, some
told us about their scars, and a strange story nobody believed.

Amelia Autrey evaluated the meeting this night. Kathy Barrett evaluated
Katelynn’s presentation. Luke Vesely evaluated Zoe’s presentation. Adam Vesely
evaluated Shonnie’s presentation. Dirk Kittredge evaluated Bill’s presentation.

Results were in, Katelynn Stoll won the Best Speaker award! Best Evaluator was
won by Dirk Kittredge and a tie for table topic between Lori and Kathy .

Finally, let’s leave with a quote that was on my desk as I arrived for the
meeting.

“Procrastination makes easy thing hard, hard things harder”-- Mason Cooley

Hoping to see you all next week.

Sincerely,

Richa.