FRTM - Meeting line up for 10/4 final

  • From: "Lori High" <Lhightop2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'frtm club'" <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 17:26:25 -0600

Toastmasters,

Our meeting roles are filled EXCEPT  a Greeterâ I would appreciate a volunteer
for this role , we have had REGULAR guests in attendance and this role is
REALLY important to establish a GREAT 1st Impression â

Speakers:  Please send me your Speech Manual # & Time requirement as well as
your Introduction.

Toastmaster â Lori High

Meeting Theme:  Itâs the RIGHT thing to do!

Final line up for Tomorrow

C - Table Topics â Adam Vesely

C - General Evaluator â Pat Haugse

Speaker 1 - Anand Shukla   C

Speaker 2 - Amelia Autrey  C

Speaker 3 - Kathy Barrett   C

Evaluator 1 - Feliks Melamed  C

Evaluator 2 -  Luke Vesely C

Evaluator 3 - *round robin Evaluation for Kathy Barrett

Grammarian/WOD â Dirk Kittredge  C

Timer / Joker - Earl Allen  C

AH Counter   Colette Smith    C

Quizmaster - Elizbeth Vidmar C

Greeter â OPEN

 I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow evening!