FRTM - Many open roles for this week's meeting!

  • From: Luke Vesely <l_vesely19@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 21:25:52 -0600

Hello FRTMs, .... . .-.. .--. (Help!) Thank you to all who got back to me.  I
have many open roles to fill for this week's meeting.  Please volunteer
yourself and e-mail me if you can fill any of the roles.  Of course I'm in need
of speakers.  Don't have time to prepare for a speech, you say?  Have you
considered giving a speech from The Successful Club Series or The Leadership
Excellence Series?  These speeches are easy to give, don't require much time to
prepare (most of speech is already written out for you), provide valuable
information to Club members, AND count towards your Advanced
Communicator/Leader awards.  Contact me if you're interested!  I look forward
to hearing from you, and see you Thursday! Sincerely, Luke - .... .. ...   .--
. . -.- ...   - .... . -- .   .. ...   - .... .   - .. - .- -. .. -.-.
C-Toastmaster: Luke Vesely
C-Table Topics: Feliks Melamed
C-Gen Evaluator: Kathy Barrett
C-Speaker #1: Cody Markham
C-Speaker #2: Rayna Kittredge
O-Speaker #3: OPEN
O-Speaker #4:  OPEN
C-Evaluator #1: Dirk Kittredge
C-Evaluator #2: Amelia Autrey
O-Evaluator #3: OPEN
O-Evaluator #4: OPEN
C-Grammarian/WOD: Amelia Autrey
O-Timer/Joker: OPEN
O-Ah Master: OPEN
O-Inspirator: OPEN
O-Inspirator: OPEN
C-Quiz Master: Earl Allen
C-Riveting Review: Earl AllenP-Greeter: OPEN