FRTM - Happy Thanksgiving

  • From: James Klingensmith C.Ht. <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Toastmasters <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 10:42:14 -0700

Tomorow is Thanksgiving and I would like to take this time to say thanks for
stepping up for a role in the club.
Please let me know who is speaking for you on the 10th and what officer
position you would like.

James Klingensmith C.Ht.
Official 105.9 Alice Morning Show Hypnotist
Area Governor
Toastmasters District 26
"Celebrating Possibilities"
Contact me at:
James@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AskYourHypnotist.com
720-319-0364

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me

Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 14:24:09 -0700
From: repezolt@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FRTM - Re: [FWD: Speakers and Trainers needed for Denver TLI]

Celena:  No need to apologize.  TLI is Toastmasters Leadership Institute.  The
training given twice a year to the new officers and members of clubs.  Last TLI
season - Dirk and I were speakers at several of the sessions.  I was teaching
VP of PR and "How to Grow a Club" in Cheyenne.  Dirk was teaching one of the
officer positions and together we taught "How to Run a Debate" at Denver and
Fort Collins.  It is a great opportunity to learn and meet other toastmasters.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact Dirk or me and we
can help you with this information.

Ray Pezolt

CELENA COLLINS wrote:

Dirk,

Please forgive me, I don't know what TLI stands for, could you elaborate?  I am
not as versed in all the Toast Master speak as you might think.

Celena Collins
Make it a great day!

From: dirk@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 09:13:11 -0700

 Here is an interesting opportunity.  The chairman of the TLI is seeking people
to give presentations at the Denver TLI in January.

Ray and I were both trainers at this and the Ft. Collins TLI and I'll sign up
again this time.

Anyone else interested in stretching their wings?  It's a super experience.
You can do it as a tag-team presentation if you wish.

Let me know!

Dirk