FRTM - FRTM Meeting Line-up for 4/26/2012

  • From: "Lori High" <Lhightop2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 10:38:33 -0600

Toastmasters,

I am excited to be the Toastmaster for our next meeting!  I hope you will
join us for a FUN... light hearted, business meeting!

Only ONE role needs a volunteer and only a few roles still need to be
confirmed, Please note who YOU are. and kindly reply!

Meeting Title & Theme: MARS 2.jpg  If Men are from Mars..  Venus.jpg

                                          Join us as we EXPLORE:
Communication Styles!      ..Perhaps Bill will let us borrow the Rover for
the night!   :0)

Toastmaster: Lori High    C

*Table Topics: Amelia Autrey  C

*General Evaluator:  Feliks Melamed  C

Speakers. Please confirm time requirements and any special needs for your
speech

       Write & send your Introduction & Speech Title to the Toastmaster AND
your evaluator

Please note: if you have a role with the *symbol.  please review the role
description in your TM manual (if needed) or online at Toastmasters.org and
be prepared to introduce yourself and the objectives of the role.

Speaker #1: Mark DeMay   C

Speaker #2: Dirk Kittredge C

Speaker #3: Kathy Barrett  C

Speaker #4: Adam Vesely   C

Evaluator #1: Elizabeth Vidmar  C

Evaluator #2: David Hassler       C

Evaluator #3: Ray Pezolt            C

Evaluator #4: Shannon Silva       P

*Grammarian & Word of Day: <open>

*Timer & Joker: Earl Allen          C

*Ah Counter: Bill Farrand           P

*Inspirator:   Anand Shukla        C

*Quizmaster:  Anand Shukla       C

*Riveting Review:  Cody Markham  C   .see below!

*Greeter: Pat Sanchez                P

Riveting Review:
Give a review of something:  A book, movie, restaurant, car repair service,
seasonal beer, night club, CD, vacation spot, gym, spa, dance instructor....

Anything you have used or experienced and can recommend.  Time: 1-2 minutes
(timer will time this role too!)

Mystery Handshaker:  will remain. a Mystery!

Show, Play.Grow!

Venus.jpg  Lori High

Front Range Toastmasters #2668

Area Governor F4 District 26