[frgeek-michiana] Re: recyclables

  • From: john jones <rainman121065@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 12:54:50 -0800 (PST)

well i know we got a cpl of those huge printers that prob wont sell and im
almost positive we have some monitors that dont work we just have to go through
and test them that would be really nice not to have to pay to dispose of
them,what i can do is start moving some of that stuff towards the dock what we
cant salvage dem-ond and sell and move it out saturday morning(just an idea)i
know u need more info on it first..........................