[frgeek-michiana] Re: [freegeek-info] donate by mail?

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 12:03:54 -0500

I sent a reply to Richard and Miranda off-list.

Tom

That Man Behind the Curtain wrote:
Yes, we can take it by mail. I don't know where you are in Michigan, but
there is a Free Geek in South Bend, IN. I am forwarding them this email
in case they may be of help.

If you end up sending it here:

Free Geek
1731 SE 10th
Portland, OR 97214

Miranda Massie wrote:
I live in Michigan.  Can I send you my old laptop?  I know that sounds
crazy, but can't find another reasonable way to recycle/donate it.  It
is a very old Apple laptop.

Thanks!