[frgeek-michiana] Re: coax cable antenna

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <ke4rit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 21:25:56 -0400

Tom Brown wrote:
Dale Neddeau wrote:
Hey, is there anyone out there that would know what the velocity factor of cable tv hardline coax would be. I will try to make a coax collinear antenna for WiFi . but without that I could only make a guess and it would probably be wrong. Goose, maybe one of your buddies over at comcast might know. I didn't know about setting up a free WiFi station or what ever you call it untill Tom said something about it last thursday.

Dale

I talked to Dale about the FreeWire project. Mike had mentioned he would like to start to experiment with WiFi. I knew Dale might be interested so we looked at antenna projects on the Internet at Seattle Wireless.
Tom

    I have forwarded the message to a person who can answer it...

   Richard